Saturday, January 3rd – Kickoff Broadcast & Reactions
- The Build Blitz team members will spend kickoff with their respective FRC teams, and begin brainstorming for the new game.
- Everyone will be live-tweeting their reactions to the game, and we’ll be publishing a few early blog updates.
- Build Blitz Leadership will begin to identify specific items we can focus on during the week.
Sunday, January 4th – Initial Planning & Strategy
- Karthik will begin working on his “Karthik’s Strategic Analysis” document which will include a full breakdown of the game, scoring analysis, and any other statistical magic he can find. He will live-tweet as he works.
- Build Blitz Leadership will determine priorities for the week, send out assignments to the Build Blitz team and publish their goals on www.BuildBlitz.com
- Drive In a Day 2015? Drivetrain Examples? Intake Design Educational Materials? Arm Design? Collector Design? Ball Conveyor Design? The game will heavily influence work breakdown and priorities.
Monday, January 5th – Strategy & Prototyping
- The Build Blitz Team will begin working on their assignments (9:00am – 6:00pm Central). They will live-tweet their efforts, publish “live” engineering notebooks, and update the blog on BuildBlitz.com periodicially.
- Resources generated will depend on the project in question.
- Karthik will publish “Karthik’s Strategic Analysis” sometime in the evening (target 5:00pm Central)
- Karthik will do a LIVE presentation on his strategic analysis at 9:00pm Eastern, with Q&A
Tuesday, January 6th to Thursday, January 8th – Prototyping & Design
- The Build Blitz Team will continue their prototyping and design work all week!
- Iteration on Designs, with testing details & process documentation
- Continual updates via www.BuildBlitz.com and @BuildBlitz
- Specific details will depend on the game.
Friday, January 9th – Results
- More polished “published” items will become available to be posted.
- Finalized CAD models
- Application Examples
- Educational Guides
- Capstone Video will highlight some of the major lessons learned.